Work and Development Orders
Are you unable to pay a penalty notice, court fine or a victim’s restitution order? Do you meet the eligibility criteria, and you are willing to provide all documentation required?
Apply to NSW work and development order through CSS!
A WDO enables you to reduce your fine by up to $1000 a month, by allowing you to participate in unpaid work at our centre. Remember that for you to be eligible to our sponsorship, you must perform designated task and work roles at our venue, without exception, for a certain number of hours.
Check your eligibility
You’re eligible if you’re:
- aged under 18
- receiving a Centrelink or DVA benefit
- have a mental illness, intellectual disability or cognitive impairment
- have a serious addiction to drugs, alcohol or volatile substances
- experiencing serious financial hardship, or
What you need
- Photo ID
- recent payslips or proof of income
- a recent Centrelink income statement
- evidence of unavoidable expenses, such as medical or other bills
- a statement describing current domestic circumstances
- any other relevant information.
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment with our certified WDO person, please send all your supportive documents via email to [email protected]. Please place WDO Request in the email Subject and your full name and contact number in the email body.
One of our WDO representatives will contact you within two to three business days to proceed with the assessment.
If you have further questions or enquiries about the WDO, please call our offices Monday to Friday between 9 am and 2:30 pm.
If you would like to find other suitable sponsors, call the WDO hotline for assistance on 1300 478 879.